Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How do I ensure that I don't outlive my money?

This is Jeff Wareham, ScotiaMcLeod Wealth Advisor, with some thoughts for investors outgrowing their mutual funds.

After a challenging year, one of the most common questions I hear is “how do I ensure I don’t outlive my money?”
The fall in your portfolio value is toughest if you are close to retirement. You may have to reconsider your options. There is little question the last few months may have impacted your plans, but with proper planning, we can find the right mix of investment solutions to minimize the risk of running out of money in retirement.

You really should explore your options. Now is the time to ask, have you outgrown your mutual funds?

For a review your portfolio, or a complimentary copy of my CD, visit, www.beyondfunds.ca or call me, Jeff Wareham, at 519 660 3260.
This program is for information purposes only. Fees, management fees, and commissions may be associated with mutual fund investing.
Investors should consult their prospectus before investing. Views expressed are those of the author, not Scotia Capital. ScotiaMcLeod is a division of Scotia Capital Inc, member CIPF

No comments: