Friday, February 6, 2009

Right mix of assets and products

This is Jeff Wareham, ScotiaMcLeod Wealth Advisor, with some thoughts for investors outgrowing their mutual funds.

What concerns me is the number of people I encounter who are not opening their statements. I think this is a huge mistake. The market will recover, but it is critical to ensure you have the right mix of assets and products to achieve your goals. Day after day, I am seeing investors seeking a second opinion. I recently saw a study indicating

81 percent of investors with over 1 million in assets plan to seek a second opinion, and quite frankly, they should. Market returns have fundamentally changed many investors' financial situations, and it makes sense to seek a fresh perspective.

Do you want to discuss your alternatives?

Have you outgrown your mutual funds?



For a review your portfolio, or a complimentary copy of my CD, visit,

This program is for information purposes only. Fees, management fees, and commissions may be associated with mutual fund investing.

Investors should consult their prospectus before investing. Views expressed are those of the author, not Scotia Capital. ScotiaMcLeod is a division of Scotia Capital Inc, member CIPF

www.beyondfunds.ca or call me, Jeff Wareham, at 519 660 3260

No comments: