Friday, August 14, 2009

tune in tomorrow, as I discuss using covered calls as another way to generate income

Over the last few months, I have frequently discussed the value of earning income from your portfolio. Interest and dividend income are both important, especially in difficult market conditions. I continue to emphasize the importance of investing for income, and I invite you to tune in tomorrow, as I discuss using covered calls as another way to generate income, and create a sell discipline for your portfolio. This strategy is a bit more complicated, but may add several percent to your portfolio's return, so it really is worth considering. Tune in tomorrow at 9:30 AM, for Beyond Funds Market Weekly, and learn about this innovative idea.

Do you want to discuss your alternatives?
Have you outgrown your mutual funds?


For a review your portfolio, or a complimentary copy of my CD, visit, www.beyondfunds.ca or call me, Jeff Wareham, at 519 660 3260. This program is for information purposes only. Fees, management fees and commissions may be associated with mutual fund investing. Investors should consult their prospectus before investing. Views expressed are those of the author, not Scotia Capital. ScotiaMcLeod is a division of Scotia Capital, member CIPF

No comments: